Saturday, October 3, 2009

Running at the zoo this morning, I commented to my husband that since I have started studying two years ago I know longer have a social life. I feel lucky to work a full time job, study and get in some exercise. And there in lies my life!
This week I have been looking at the situation analysis (Welch) and wondering what to do. I know that this is not my interest and I will have to plow through it. I am thinking of surveying our parent community to see how we can best serve them. Creating meaningful questions is not an easy task. It might look some thing like:
1. How often do you use the library?
2. Do you use the library for your own reading needs?
3. How often do you access the library catalog from home?
4. How often do you use atomic learning?
5. How often do you use United Streaming?
6. How often do you use Webpage?
7. How often do you read the parenting magazines in the library?
8. How often do you read a book from the parenting section?
9. How can the library
My guess is that most parents rarely do any of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment