Sunday, September 13, 2009

Assignment 1a done and gone: Where's the Champagn

The BIG day has come...our collaborative Assignment 1a has been sent and is done. I sadly said a good bye to Helen, Melanie and Rachel today. I know we won't be talking as much as we have over the last month but I hope to be able to mine their skills during my work at CSU. It was a journey that ended in what I felt was an excellent product. Our power point is clear, creative and the best part is that I learned a great deal creating this project. I know that the power point was nothing in comparison to the process. Our collaborative skills grew as we moved from a congenial group 23 to a collaborative team 23. Our team was able to trust each other, manage cognitive conflict, and hold on another accountability. We were all able to set aside our indivdual needs and focus on what was best for the team.
I individually felt that I had a large impact on the team. I was able to move us out of our chaos state and refocus our direct and energy. This we definitely a creative process that evolved from my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment