Monday, September 14, 2009

NO AC and Traffic


33 degrees C and my air conditioning is not working. I am in traffic and that is an understatement in Jakarta. I often wonder if there is anywhere in the world where the traffic is worse. If there is, I don’t ever want to live there. It is particularly bad at this time of day due to Ramadan and everyone wanting to get home for Buka Puasa (break fast) at 6pm.

Now that I am mostly done with my self assessment criteria for collaboration and communication, I would like to publish it on rubistar. This is a great site to find rubric in all areas of education. All the rubrics published are by teachers. I encourage all ET504 students to publish their criteria if it is a rubric.

I also encourage you to share you powerpoint on slideshare. This is another great sharing site for slide shows and even though teachers may not use your ppt. they may use parts of or use it as a model. This is the best part of sharing, we no longer have to re-invent the wheel. Maybe CSU doesn’t want to see all the examples of student work available but information sharing is the wave of the future and may help others. I would love to know what others think about this idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment